We have compiled a list of internet links to be used in your research concerning the Ponseti method:
- Global Help
- The Global Help website includes publications on Ponseti Management, as well as the Clubfoot Guide for Parents available in different languages.
- This is a website dedicated to the life story of Anthony, our Directors' son, sharing experiences of having a child with clubfeet.
- Steps is a charity that aims to help people with lower limb conditions. The charity provides support for families and individuals and provides vital services such as a helpline, annual events, publications and much much more. Share your own, and read others experiences of clubfeet treatment on the discussion forum.
Social Media Links:
Other links you may find useful:
- nosurgery4clubfoot - a support site to discuss non-surgical methods of treating clubfoot, (also known as Talipes), but specifically the Ponseti Method. We are here to get the word out and to support each other through the various stages of correction.
- Infant Clubfoot Appeal - charity based in Zanzibar, Tanzania, treating Clubfoot.
- Feet First - charity aimed at the prevention and treatment of clubfoot worldwide.
- Clubfoot Club - provides information for donating used orthotics to the clubfoot project in Uganda and to Papua New Guinea. There are also clubfoot stories and photos.
- Therapy Directory - Therapy Directory is dedicated to putting individuals who are searching for a practitioner, in touch with a professional who is both qualified and suitable for their needs. In addition, we are also passionate about increasing awareness of the positive benefits of complementary and alternative therapies.
- CerebralPalsySymptoms.com - The mission at CerebralPalsySymptoms.com is to provide the public with accurate and up to date information on the many aspects of cerebral palsy and other birth injury complications.
- Cerebralpalsyguidance.com - This website provides vital guidance and assistance to parents of a child with cerebral palsy.
- CerebralPalsyGroup.com - This foundation provides free educational information and support to those who have been affected by cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities.
- Feel Better Friends - This non-profit organisation makes handmade dolls stuffed with love and well wishes, crafted by volunteers and donated to children battling cancer and other illnesses.
- Bill Bird Shoes - Bespoke and made-to-measure shoe maker for clients who are unable to wear off-the-shelf footwear because of foot problems.